As life goes...

it is not a diary, but will talk about moments and episodes of my life, from time to time...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

thank you Shailen

I am here to thank someone who helped me in creating my hindi blog.

Well long time back when i was new to blogging did not know much about HTML (not that i know anything now) still at that time was seeing lot of blogs with jazzy stuff, and liked a thing in a particular case. it was , you have some text appearing on the main page and then a link to read the full post if you are interested. i wrote to the person who had that blog created asking him how to do that. he wrote a long mail back telling me that he had broken his head to crack this thing, searched and researched a lot and after a lot of hardwork could manage it, so how can he pass the information to me so easy, why should it come easy to me when he had slogged so much for it.....well i did not get help him, and went ahead and read help etc and got the solution myself.

i was also looking for another thing for a long time...ie how to post stuff in hindi, and came across this guy called Shailen who had some stuff in hindi on his blog. i happened to ping him on his yahoo, and he not only gave me the solution, but also hand holded me step by step.man instantly i got the memories of this other guy back who was unwilling to let out the information, and here is this guy who is not only giving me the solution, but guiding me step by step on chat....

so this post is just to thank shailen for helping me creat my hindi blog....and any one who comes across this post do click on to the following link to have a look at shailen's blog...


he has done cool stuff up there...

well thanks man, if i have my hindi blog up it is all because of u....

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger s said…

    :D ...
    anytime :D

    hehehe ... this has to be the best post by u in ages ;) :P jus kidding :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home